Employer Sponsorship visas are one of the largest proportion of Australian visas granted each year. We are specialised in Employer Sponsored Migration and our clients appreciate our familiarity and proven success with this area of practice. This area of practice demand advisors who understand that every business is different and legal solutions needs to be found to complicated circumstances.
Our proven experience with small, medium and large business across numerous industry sectors ensures our clients that they are dealing with professionals in this area. We have been practicing in this area exclusively for a considerable period of time and previous clients have found our advice invaluable.
The Australian government imposes a number of obligations an approved Business Sponsors must comply with. We assist our clients to understand and comply with these obligations.
This is a complicated area of practice and it is strongly advised that you seek professional advice before pursuing approval for a business to sponsor employees for Migration.
Our Business Sponsorship services includes following:
- Assessing and advising regarding the circumstances of the business
- Analysing financial statement to meet Department of Immigration and Border Protection requirements.
- Assisting your business to meet the training requirement, selection of relevant industry training funds and assistance with the provision of Auditable Training Plans.
- Ensuring your compliance with Business Sponsor Obligations.
- Searching Relevant ASIC and ATO/ABN.
- Drafting of Legal Submissions in support of the application.
- Completing forms for submission.
In Business Visa Nomination we typically assist with the following:
- Selecting the correct occupation for the position in the business.
- Checking to meet Labour Market Testing requirements.
- Assessing Market Salary rates with industry organizations, relevant Awards, Industrial Instruments and Salary Surveys.
- Assisting with Position Description drafting to meet Department of Immigration and Border Protection requirements.
- Assessing Employment Contract to meet Department of Immigration and Border Protection requirements.
For more information please check our Employer Sponsored Visas page.